- Newly-designed, innovative streamline ARC 5 control unit with weld schedule storage, tri-pulse capability, 100% continuous AVC that maintains voltage while following the part, and teach & repeat programming of intersecting bores for automatic bore cladding.
- Self-contained, plate mounted unit with up to 500 amp welding power supply,, as well as a 150 amp hot wire power supply.
- Tilting axis allows for manipulation with a tilt angle range from 0 to 90 degrees with the precision of 0.1 degree increments.
- Horizontal tilt mode doubles the deposition rate.
- Heavy duty slides with 24” horizontal travel and 42” vertical travel.
- Multiple water cooled hot wire torch configurations from ⅞” OD to 1 ½” OD bodies and lengths of up to 3 feet with fixed angle or adjustable angle heads are available.
- Standard 36” diameter X 6,000 lbs turntable with an option of up to 48” diameter.
- Manual slide for part loading. DC motorized automatic slide is available as an option.
- Vision and Video Logging capabilities available as an option.