- Rotary Torch Head servo-controlled for continuous rotation.
- Automatic Torch Centering Software.
- Simplified operation including welding parameters, Torch position status, and English prompting for operator input.
- Real-time control of weld amps, weld volts, hotwire volts, and wire feed speed, integrated arc pulsing control, integrated Arc Voltage Control (AVC).
- Capable of welding intersecting bores, race track configurations, seat pockets, ring grooves, upper and minor bores.
- Column and Boom style manipulator equipped with servo motors, 96” vertical (Mast) travel (counterbalanced), 60” horizontal (Boom) travel, 144” linear travel (Carriage), integrated cable track management system.
- Integrated arc voltage control of Torch position including ramp and pulse lockout.
- Remote diagnostics.
- Data Logging Option