The ARC-05i packs all the power and functionality of the ARC-05R into a small footprint and cost-effective design with a servo-controlled rotating torch head, linear boom, and rotating base that combine to interpolate desired torch paths much like a robotic arm.
As a lighter version the ARC-05R, the ARC-05i still retains all the features renowned with ARC Specialties equipment such as simple operation, cutting-edge controls, high quality precision, comprehensive data logging, and robust dependability. The ARC-05i further expands working envelopes to create manufacturing flexibility.
- Compact Design: The most compact system providing more welding capacity than any other compact cladding system.
- Quick Setup: Easy-to-Use, touch screen interface with 3D graphics minimizes arc-off time due to setup.
- Servo-controlled rotating head for continuous rotation.
- Full line of ARC Specialties GTAW torches including small bore, oval, adjustable heads and more.
- Latest ARC-05 series controls including full closed loop control, semi-automated calibration, RMS values, and more.
- Remote diagnostics, operation, monitoring, and maintenance via network or internet connection.