The ARC-05XP packs all the power and functionality of the smaller ARC-05PL into a larger design that perfectly fits cladding applications on components up to a diameter of 60 in (1524 mm) and 20,000 lbs (9072 kg).
The ARC-05XP retains all the renowned features of its predecessor, the ARC-05P+, such a simple operation, cutting-edge controls, high quality precision, comprehensive data logging, and robust dependability.
- Compact Footprint with Large Part Capability: The most compact system providing more welding capacity than any other cladding system.
- Quick Setup: Easy-to-use, touch screen interface with 3D graphics minimizes arc-off time due to setup.
- Servo-controlled precision for torch positioning.
- Full line of ARC Specialties GTAW torches including small bore, oval, adjustable heads and more.
- Latest ARC-05P+ controls including full closed loop control, semi-automated calibration, RMS values, and more.
- Remote diagnostics, operation, monitoring, and maintenance via network or internet connection.
- High Deposition Cladding Software