CNC PTAW Bearing Welding System - ARC Specialties
ARC-06B CNC PTAW Bearing Welding System
- Continuous path and coordinated motion is integrated with a multi-axis manipulator and tilting turntable to position the part and torch during the welding operations.
- Capable of welding “journal bearings”, “thrust face”, “pin-O.D.”, and “ Pin end” welds.
- Allows the programmer to control part manipulation, weld conditions, oscillation and arc length from a single program.
- Real time display of position, weld conditions and system with real time observation (via remote camera) and position override capability.
- Integrated Arc Voltage Control (ARC) unit provides adaptive control which maintains constant arc length over irregular parts.
- Allows program control of all welding parameters including current, voltage, and powder feed rates.